The "RF and millimeter-wave circuit design" course is a course that covers the same topics as the RF2 course but is optimized for remote learning.
A description of the course can be found in this document:
A plan & schedule for the lectures can be found here.
A detailed list of topics can be found in the attached files below (newest version on top):
Some background for the educational methodes that we want to apply can be found here
- Advice from educational support (Renée Hendrikx) - already scheduled
- First feedback: lab is difficult to impossible to do in Coursera. Advice: use an alternative (simulation etc.).
- This does not seem an ideal solution.
- More discussion t the micromaster meeting on March 21st 2019 where the colleagues of Renée Hendrikx wil join.
- Setting up the remote lab experiments & access
- Setting up the local lab experiments & arranging for the equipment supply/logistics
- Support for generating content (formatting, uploading, editing etc.)
- Support for exam & lab evaluation
- Peta de Vries has offered to answer a list with any questions we might have related to remote education. She will provide answers based on the extensive experience at Hanze.
- Heinrich and colleagues are thinking & joining the discussions and experiments on remote lab access, see the web page here